7 Sewing Projects for Beginnings
Last time we talked about sewing machines suitable for beginners. Now let’s talk about projects that you can perform, using your new sewing machine, and you don’t need to be an expert to do them.
Here I will give you some ideas:
1. DIY Apron – if you like to cook, but you don’t want to wear any of the boring aprons that thy sell in every store for cooking supplies.
2. Fleece Poncho – perfect for the fall. It has a cowl as well to keep you neck from the cold.
3. Infinity scarf – easy, beautiful scarf for the cold mornings during fall and winter. It can be the perfect accessory to finish your look for the day.
4. Heathered Kimono – cozy and warm for the cold fall morning.
5. Boho Kimono Dress – beautiful and comfortable for the hot summer days. This dress is suitable for a growing pregnant belly as well.
6. Top Ruffle – you are invited to a birthday party, but you have nothing to wear. This fairy top is the quickest solution and it’s easy to make as well.
7. Make up bag – be stylish and organized while travelling.