FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Do I need sewing experience? No, most of my students have no sewing experience at all. Some have little experience. I will explain everything to you and help you in difficult moments.
2. Do I need a sewing machine? No, a sewing machine and all materials are provided.
3. Do I need to buy fabric? I usually buy fabric for my students. But if you already have the fabric or want to buy the fabric yourself, you can do so. Contact me via WhatsApp or Facebook and I will tell you how much fabric you need. In this case you will pay 20 euro less.
4. Can I choose the color of the fabric if you buy it? Yes, you can choose the color of the fabric. When you contact me via WhatsApp or Facebook, I will send you a photo of the fabrics that are available in the store and you can choose.
5. What size of clothes will I sew? The clothes will be your size. When you reserve a spot at the workshop, I will ask you to measure your hips, waist and chest. Based on this, I will prepare a pattern in your size. If you cannot measure yourself, you can send me your clothing size. But measurements are more accurate and will help me make an accurate pattern.
6. How can I measure myself correctly? You can watch this video with instructions.
7. How many people participate in the workshop? From 2 to 5 people.
8. What do I need to take with me? You do not need anything, I provide you with all the materials and a sewing machine.
9. Why do I need to pay a deposit? I ask you to pay a deposit of 20 euros to reserve a place in the workshop. With this money, I will buy fabric for you, and I will also be sure that you will not cancel the appointment. The rest of the amount you can pay at the end of the lesson through Tikki or cash.
10. How long does the workshop take? There are workshops of different lengths. From 4 to 7 hours. The length of the workshop also depends on how fast you learn. In any case, you will not go home without a finished item. You can take a break in the middle of the workshop for a snack. I provide tea, coffee, cookies and bananas.
11. What result will I get? At the end of the workshop, you will receive a finished item in your size and color you want. You will also learn to use patterns, work with fabric, sew on a sewing machine, understand the logic of sewing clothes, and learn a little secrets in sewing. After the workshop, you will be able to sew simple clothes yourself using ready-made patterns.